SOCIAL

venerdì 16 marzo 2012

PROFC INTERVISTA IL M° FABRICIO NASCIMENTO

You have participated in many combats. Which one was the most difficult for you? And which one was the most simple?
The simplest was against Manuel Garcia, because I had a good physical and mental condition. The most difficult against Adric Cassata because I had to deal with 3 rounds with broken jaw in two parts, I break the jaw in the first round and fought hard to bring home the victory. It 'was a battle against the endurance, but thank God I managed to win the same. The injury caused me two operations and a year of stop compulsory, it has played on my mental condition

What do you know about your contender?
FN:No. I don’t know nothing about my opponent.

You came from Brazilian jujitsu. Why? Where is it easier to win?
FN: I come from BJJ because I met this beautiful art that today I consider how my life. In the MMA is not easy to win standing or on the ground, has much physical and mental condition of the athlete

What was absolutely new for you in MMA?
FN:When I appeared on the cover of the magazine Tatame

What are your plans for nearest future?
FN:Back to the top as I was

You have quite a strong contender, do you have any special trainings for that reason? Does your training schedule before tournaments differ from your everyday trainings?
FN:As mentioned before, I don’t know my opponent, work out in my usual way and I'm sure enough to beat him

How often do you participate in tournaments and championships?

FN:Before I break my jaw, I was fighting MMA from 5 to 10 fights a year and BJJ and submission every 15 days. Now I'm back I would fight back up to speed first. And I can not wait.

Have you received any interesting new offer?
FN:I received an offer from UFC two years ago and unfortunately I could not accept because injured

Do you think it is a measure of success of his career for the athlete when he is asked to be shot in ads or tv-shows? What do you think about such “Showmen”?
FN:In my opinion, if an athlete becomes a showman's because he had the potential to reach that level, however, does not matter whether or not one is a showman, the Vale tudo is vale tudo, as we say in Brazil 'E’ so porrada e basta'

What attention in general is given to sports in your country, (in Italy) maybe there are some sport reforms that concerns MMA, too, or this kind of sport stands by itself? And how matters stand in Brazil?
FN:MMA has grown in Italy 10 years ago, when I came pretty. Sakara in Italy and I we were the pioneers of MMA. MMA in Italy today is shameful not 100% in a good 80%. In Brazil is completely different, is the home of Vale Tudo, the people there give the deserved attention to this sport. Not just for the money, but for the quality and the respect we receive from the people.

Do you have any Idol in Sport? People, whom you always will try to copy or imitate?
FN:My idols are my masters Robson Moura and Antonio Rodrigo Garcia, they are my inspiration.

How do you restore your strength after the fight?
FN:Rest staying home with my family and my girlfriend

Do you try to look deterrent? Do you think it is necessary to scare your contender before the fight?
FN:so I think I do not need to find ways to win easy, but making a nice and hard training. You should not intimidate the opponent by the face of evil, etc. If you are a professional you know what to do in the fight.

What would you say to your opponent?
FN:I hope he does a good fight, I'm sorry but the victory will be mine

Thank you all,
Fabricio Nascimento. OOOSSS


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento